Graduation.. The countdown to walking across the stage for Undergraduate School at Bowie State University has begun. For those in the same situation, December 2014 (or whichever scheduled graduation date) cannot come any faster. Alongside this overdue excitement, comes with a world of anxiety. All of the "what-ifs" begin to come into play, and second guessing begins. Everyone wonders what the world has in store for them after graduation. A series of questions run through ones head such as "Where will I work?, Where will I live? Will I be successful? Should I go to Graduate school?". Many people do not realize that once completing post-secondary education, you have officially entered the adult working world. Realizing this sooner rather than later can have great impact one's future. I've realized that coming up with a plan is the best way to ensure success. It's okay for a plan to change but not having a plan cannot be a solution. I am excited to venture out and pursue a career in Public Relations/Business Marketing, but the journey to success is a bit longer than expected. I am ready to put forth effort to achieve all the goals I have set for myself. For all those in my same situation, I wish you all the luck and success in the world. Let us all find the right career path for ourselves, and become successful.

No comments:
Post a Comment